How to Root Motorola Droid Razr 4.0.4 November 19, 2012Posted by hasnain110 in Uncategorized.
This video tutorial that I have done will show you how you can run your CDMA Droid Razr/MAXX running the official ICS stock rom. This rooting process works on android version 4.0.4.
download file http://creadevandroid.com/download/DroidRazrRoot404.zip
1. To start off with you need to go and click “menu”
2. After you click on the menu button you are going to go ahead and click on “system settings”
3. Once you are in settings you will have to scroll down and click on “developer options”
4. Make sure that “USB debugging and Allow mock locations” both have a check mark, if not click on them so they have a check mark
5. Download the zip file from the link, unzip the file and save it to your desktop
6. Click on the file you downloaded and the click on where it says “Driver” in this folder you will see two other files, these files are the drivers you will need. Download the appropriate files need for your computer, for example their is a 32-bit and 64-bit file you will download depending on whether your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit.
7. Connect your Droid Razr to your computer via the micro usb cable
8. Click on the root file you just downloaded and double click on where it says, “adb” and follow the prompt
9. After that completes, you will then click on where it says, “DroidRazrRoot404 and also follow the prompt
10. Your phone will restart and reboot and once your phone is back on you should see an application called, “superuser”
11. Congratulations you are now rooted! Don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel and if you have any questions, comments or concerns, leave them here on my website or on my youtube channel.