BlackBerry VoIP/SIP softphone is finally available January 4, 2011Posted by hasnain110 in Uncategorized.
BlackVoib is a generic SIP client for GSM BlackBerry devices. It allows the user to make/receive SIP calls on the internet via WIFI or OTA through a SIP service provider or a SIP server run by the user.
1. User controls all SIP account settings.
2. Supports more recent BlackBerry GSM phones only.
3. Supports G.711 ulaw and alaw codecs.
4. DTMF passthru via SIP INFO.
5. Speaker Phone and Handset can be toggled.
6. Volume Controls.
7. BlackBerry phone book integration.
8. Supports separate authentication ID.
9. Can contact server with a different port other than the default 5060.
10. Can use a different port other than the default 5060 as local port.
Download Click here